Immigration Advice Customize to You


During a consultation, we dive into the details of your case and work on a strategy to achieve your immigration goals.

The goal is for the client to leave the consultation with confidence and understanding of the following steps on their immigration journey.

Depending on your needs, we offer different consultation times, 30 mins and one hour.

Please read about our process.

Application Review

We believe immigration is not a one-size-fits-all, and every case has its uniqueness. Some people feel comfortable with us filling/working in their applications from beginning to end, and some feel comfortable working on the applications themselves. However, we recommend having a set of professional eyes review your application.

We offer the "Application Review" service to look at your application right before hitting submit to ensure it's accurate and complete.

Please read about our process.

Economic Immigration

Economic Immigration is the stream of immigration to Canada based on people's skills and abilities, such as language, work experience, and some cases, the likelihood of successful resettlement.

The most popular immigration streams in this category include but are not limited to,

  • Federal Skill Works

  • Canadian Experience Class (most international students apply via this)

  • Federal Skill Trades

  • Start-up business class

  • Provincial nominees

  • Caregiver Classes

  • and many more.

Family Class

The primary intent of this stream of immigration is to keep families together and reunite families apart.

This category includes:

  • Spousal Sponsorship

  • Common-Law or Conjugal Sponsorship

  • Dependant Children sponsorship

  • Parent and Grandparents sponsorship


Canada issues visitors visa to foreign nationals who wish to visit. Usually, a visitor visa is an official document affixed to your passport once a visa is approved.

Some countries do not require visas; others do. You can apply for a visitor's visa online or on paper.

Before coming to Canada, you might need an ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization.